One of the major frustrations of PC gamers is the infamous "[certain.dll] file is missing" type of errors. Often when install Crackdown 3 and try to play it, you will encounter this d3dx9_39.dll file missing error. In this post, we will learn how to diagnose d3dx9_39.dll related error in Crackdown 3. Once we have diagnosed d3dx9_39.dll error in Crackdown 3, we will look at various ways to fix it.
- Developer: Sumo Digital, Reagent Games, Cloudgine, Certain Affinity, Ruffian Games
- Publisher: Microsoft Studios
- Relase Date: February 15, 2019
What You Need to Run Crackdown 3
Minimum Crackdown 3 Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 10 version 14393.0 or higher
- Processor: Intel i5 3470 | AMD FX-6300
- RAM/Memory: 8 GB
- DirectX Version: DirectX 12 API, Hardware Feature Level 11
- Display Card: Geforce 750 Ti | Radeon R7 260X, 2GB RAM
How to Fix d3dx9_39.dll is missing error in Crackdown 3
Download & install DirectX
DirectX is a bunch of APIs mixed together that handle multimedia related tasks such as playing high fi video games, video and 3D content. One of the basic steps to fix d3dx9_39.dll is missing error in Crackdown 3 is to just download and install the version of DirectX that is required by Crackdown 3.
Typically, DirectX 9 or 11 do just fine for most video games.Download DirectX9 here.
Often, just downloading and installing DirectX will solve your problem. However, if you are still facing the problem. Let's move on the next step, shall we?
Download & install d3dx9_39.dll
Another way of fixing d3dx9_39.dll is missing error in Crackdown 3 is to simply download d3dx9_39.dll file as per your PC configuration and install it in Windows\System32.
To download file from our secure servers, go to the following page: fix d3dx9_39.dll related errors