One of the major frustrations of PC gamers is the infamous "[certain.dll] file is missing" type of errors. Often when install Age of Wonders: Planetfall and try to play it, you will encounter this d3dx9_43.dll file missing error. In this post, we will learn how to diagnose d3dx9_43.dll related error in Age of Wonders: Planetfall. Once we have diagnosed d3dx9_43.dll error in Age of Wonders: Planetfall, we will look at various ways to fix it.
- Developer: Triumph Studios
- Publisher: Paradox Interactive
- Relase Date: August 6, 2019
What You Need to Run Age of Wonders: Planetfall
Minimum Age of Wonders: Planetfall Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8.1 or Windows 10 (64-bit versions)
- Processor: Intel Core i5 (3rd Generation) or AMD FX Series processor (or equivalents)
- RAM/Memory: 6 GB RAM
- DirectX Version: Version 11
- Disk Space: 20 GB available space
- Display Card: nVidia GTX 650Ti 1GB or AMD Radeon HD 7770 (or equivalents)
How to Fix d3dx9_43.dll is missing error in Age of Wonders: Planetfall
Download & install DirectX
DirectX is a bunch of APIs mixed together that handle multimedia related tasks such as playing high fi video games, video and 3D content. One of the basic steps to fix d3dx9_43.dll is missing error in Age of Wonders: Planetfall is to just download and install the version of DirectX that is required by Age of Wonders: Planetfall.
Typically, DirectX 9 or 11 do just fine for most video games.Download DirectX9 here.
Often, just downloading and installing DirectX will solve your problem. However, if you are still facing the problem. Let's move on the next step, shall we?
Download & install d3dx9_43.dll
Another way of fixing d3dx9_43.dll is missing error in Age of Wonders: Planetfall is to simply download d3dx9_43.dll file as per your PC configuration and install it in Windows\System32.
To download file from our secure servers, go to the following page: fix d3dx9_43.dll related errors