How to Fix msvcr100.dll is missing in DiRT Rally
One of the major frustrations of PC gamers is the infamous “[certain.dll] file is missing” type of errors. Often when install DiRT Rally and try to play it, you will encounter this msvcr100.dll file missing error. In this post, we will learn how to diagnose msvcr100.dll related error in DiRT Rally. Once we have diagnosed msvcr100.dll error in DiRT Rally, we will look at various ways to fix it.
Intro to DiRT Rally
DiRT Rally is the most authentic and thrilling rally game ever made, road-tested over 80 million miles by the DiRT community. It perfectly captures that white knuckle feeling of racing on the edge as you hurtle along dangerous roads, knowing that one crash could irreparably harm your stage time.
- Developer: Codemasters Racing Studio
- Publisher: Feral Interactive (Mac)
- Release Date: 7 Dec, 2015
What You Need to Run DiRT Rally
Minimum DiRT Rally Requirements
- Operating System: 64bit Versions of Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
- Processor: AMD FX Series or Intel Core i3 Series
- RAM/Memory: 4 GB RAM
- DirectX Version: Version 11
- Disk Space: 50 GB available space
- Display Card: Supported Graphics Cards: AMD HD5000 Series, HD6000 Series, HD7000 Series, R7 Series, R9 Series Nvidia GTX400 Series, GTX500 Series, GTX600 Series, GTX700 Series, GTX900 Series Intel HD4000 Series, HD5000 Series
How to Fix msvcr100.dll is missing error in DiRT Rally
Download & install DirectX
DirectX is a bunch of APIs mixed together that handle multimedia related tasks such as playing high fi video games, video and 3D content. One of the basic steps to fix msvcr100.dll is missing error in DiRT Rally is to just download and install the version of DirectX that is required by DiRT Rally.
Typically, DirectX 9 or 11 do just fine for most video games.
Download DirectX 9
Download DirectX 11
Often, just downloading and installing DirectX will solve your problem. However, if you are still facing the problem. Let’s move on the next step, shall we?
Download & install msvcr100.dll
Another way of fixing msvcr100.dll is missing error in DiRT Rally is to simply download msvcr100.dll file as per your PC configuration and install it in Windows\System32.
To download file from our secure servers, go to the following page: fix msvcr100.dll related errors