One of the major frustrations of PC gamers is the infamous "[certain.dll] file is missing" type of errors. Often when install GRID Autosport and try to play it, you will encounter this concrt140.dll file missing error. In this post, we will learn how to diagnose concrt140.dll related error in GRID Autosport. Once we have diagnosed concrt140.dll error in GRID Autosport, we will look at various ways to fix it.
Intro to GRID Autosport
Itâ€™s all about the teams, the rivals and the race as you become driver for hire, specialising in your favourite disciplines or conquering them all in an intense world of professional motorsport.
- Developer: Codemasters Racing
- Publisher: Feral Interactive (Linux)
- Relase Date: 26 Jun, 2014
What You Need to Run GRID Autosport
Minimum GRID Autosport Requirements
- Operating System: Windows Vista, Windows 7 or Windows 8
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo @ 2.4Ghz or AMD Athlon X2 5400+
- RAM/Memory: 2 GB RAM
- DirectX Version: Sound Card: Direct X compatible soundcard
- Disk Space: 15 GB available space
- Display Card: Additional Notes: Supported Graphics Cards â€¢Intel HD3000 Series, HD4000 Series, HD5000 Series â€¢ AMD Radeon HD2000 Series, HD3000 Series, HD4000 Series, HD5000 Series, HD6000 Series, HD7000 Series, R7 Series, R9 Series â€¢ NVIDIA GeForce 8000 Series, 9000 Series, GTX200 Series, GTX400 Series, GTX500 Series, GTX600 Series, GTX700 Series â€¢ AMD Fusion A8 or higher
How to Fix concrt140.dll is missing error in GRID Autosport
Download & install DirectX
DirectX is a bunch of APIs mixed together that handle multimedia related tasks such as playing high fi video games, video and 3D content. One of the basic steps to fix concrt140.dll is missing error in GRID Autosport is to just download and install the version of DirectX that is required by GRID Autosport.
Typically, DirectX 9 or 11 do just fine for most video games.Download DirectX9 here.
Often, just downloading and installing DirectX will solve your problem. However, if you are still facing the problem. Let's move on the next step, shall we?
Download & install concrt140.dll
Another way of fixing concrt140.dll is missing error in GRID Autosport is to simply download concrt140.dll file as per your PC configuration and install it in Windows\System32.
To download file from our secure servers, go to the following page: fix concrt140.dll related errors