One of the major frustrations of PC gamers is the infamous "[certain.dll] file is missing" type of errors. Often when install Age of Wonders: Planetfall and try to play it, you will encounter this bink2w64.dll file missing error. In this post, we will learn how to diagnose bink2w64.dll related error in Age of Wonders: Planetfall. Once we have diagnosed bink2w64.dll error in Age of Wonders: Planetfall, we will look at various ways to fix it.
- Developer: Triumph Studios
- Publisher: Paradox Interactive
- Release Date: August 6, 2019
What You Need to Run Age of Wonders: Planetfall
Minimum Age of Wonders: Planetfall Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8.1 or Windows 10 (64-bit versions)
- Processor: Intel Core i5 (3rd Generation) or AMD FX Series processor (or equivalents)
- RAM/Memory: 6 GB RAM
- DirectX Version: Version 11
- Disk Space: 20 GB available space
- Display Card: nVidia GTX 650Ti 1GB or AMD Radeon HD 7770 (or equivalents)
How to Fix bink2w64.dll is missing error in Age of Wonders: Planetfall
Download & install DirectX
DirectX is a bunch of APIs mixed together that handle multimedia related tasks such as playing high fi video games, video and 3D content. One of the basic steps to fix bink2w64.dll is missing error in Age of Wonders: Planetfall is to just download and install the version of DirectX that is required by Age of Wonders: Planetfall.
Typically, DirectX 9 or 11 do just fine for most video games.Download DirectX9 here.
Often, just downloading and installing DirectX will solve your problem. However, if you are still facing the problem. Let's move on the next step, shall we?
Download & install bink2w64.dll
Another way of fixing bink2w64.dll is missing error in Age of Wonders: Planetfall is to simply download bink2w64.dll file as per your PC configuration and install it in Windows\System32.
To download file from our secure servers, go to the following page: fix bink2w64.dll related errors