One of the major frustrations of PC gamers is the infamous "[certain.dll] file is missing" type of errors. Often when install A Total War Saga: Troy and try to play it, you will encounter this xlive.dll file missing error. In this post, we will learn how to diagnose xlive.dll related error in A Total War Saga: Troy. Once we have diagnosed xlive.dll error in A Total War Saga: Troy, we will look at various ways to fix it.
- Developer: Creative Assembly, Feral Interactive, Creative Assembly Sofia
- Publisher: Sega, Feral Interactive
- Release Date: August 13, 2020
What You Need to Run A Total War Saga: Troy
Minimum A Total War Saga: Troy Requirements
- Operating System: Win 7 64
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo E6850 3.0GHz / AMD Athlon II X3 455
- RAM/Memory: 4 GB RAM
- DirectX Version: DirectX 11 Compatible Graphics Card
- Disk Space: 26 GB Hard drive space
- Display Card: AMD Radeon HD 5770 1024MB or NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460
How to Fix xlive.dll is missing error in A Total War Saga: Troy
Download & install DirectX
DirectX is a bunch of APIs mixed together that handle multimedia related tasks such as playing high fi video games, video and 3D content. One of the basic steps to fix xlive.dll is missing error in A Total War Saga: Troy is to just download and install the version of DirectX that is required by A Total War Saga: Troy.
Typically, DirectX 9 or 11 do just fine for most video games.Download DirectX9 here.
Often, just downloading and installing DirectX will solve your problem. However, if you are still facing the problem. Let's move on the next step, shall we?
Download & install xlive.dll
Another way of fixing xlive.dll is missing error in A Total War Saga: Troy is to simply download xlive.dll file as per your PC configuration and install it in Windows\System32.
To download file from our secure servers, go to the following page: fix xlive.dll related errors