One of the major frustrations of PC gamers is the infamous "[certain.dll] file is missing" type of errors. Often when install Aliens: Fireteam Elite and try to play it, you will encounter this xlive.dll file missing error. In this post, we will learn how to diagnose xlive.dll related error in Aliens: Fireteam Elite. Once we have diagnosed xlive.dll error in Aliens: Fireteam Elite, we will look at various ways to fix it.
- Developer: Cold Iron Studios, LLC, Cold Iron Studios
- Publisher: Cold Iron Studios, LLC, Cold Iron Studios, Focus Home Interactive
- Release Date: 2021
What You Need to Run Aliens: Fireteam Elite
Minimum Aliens: Fireteam Elite Requirements
- Operating System: Win 7 64
- Processor: Intel Core i3-2100 3.1GHz / AMD Phenom II X4 910e
- RAM/Memory: 4 GB RAM
- DirectX Version: DirectX 11 Compatible Graphics Card
- Disk Space: 30 GB Hard drive space
- Display Card: AMD Radeon HD 7770 1GB GDDR5 or NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650 1GB
How to Fix xlive.dll is missing error in Aliens: Fireteam Elite
Download & install DirectX
DirectX is a bunch of APIs mixed together that handle multimedia related tasks such as playing high fi video games, video and 3D content. One of the basic steps to fix xlive.dll is missing error in Aliens: Fireteam Elite is to just download and install the version of DirectX that is required by Aliens: Fireteam Elite.
Typically, DirectX 9 or 11 do just fine for most video games.Download DirectX9 here.
Often, just downloading and installing DirectX will solve your problem. However, if you are still facing the problem. Let's move on the next step, shall we?
Download & install xlive.dll
Another way of fixing xlive.dll is missing error in Aliens: Fireteam Elite is to simply download xlive.dll file as per your PC configuration and install it in Windows\System32.
To download file from our secure servers, go to the following page: fix xlive.dll related errors