One of the major frustrations of PC gamers is the infamous "[certain.dll] file is missing" type of errors. Often when install F1 2016 and try to play it, you will encounter this api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll file missing error. In this post, we will learn how to diagnose api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll related error in F1 2016. Once we have diagnosed api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll error in F1 2016, we will look at various ways to fix it.
Intro to F1 2016
Create your own legend in F1â„¢ 2016. Get ready to go deeper into the world of the most prestigious motorsport than ever before. Work with your agent, engineer and team to develop your car in the deepest ever career experience, spanning up to ten seasons.
- Developer: Codemasters
- Publisher: Feral Interactive (Mac)
- Relase Date: 18 Aug, 2016
What You Need to Run F1 2016
Minimum F1 2016 Requirements
- Operating System: 64bit Versions of Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
- Processor: Intel Core i3 530 or AMD FX 4100
- RAM/Memory: 8 GB RAM
- DirectX Version: Sound Card: DirectX Compatible Soundcard
- Disk Space: 30 GB available space
- Display Card: Additional Notes: Supported Graphics Cards: AMD HD5870 or better, HD6870 or better, HD7790 or better, R7 260 or better, R9 260 or better Nvidia GTX460 or better Series, GTX560 or better, GTX650Ti or better, GTX750 or better, GTX950 or better
How to Fix api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll is missing error in F1 2016
Download & install DirectX
DirectX is a bunch of APIs mixed together that handle multimedia related tasks such as playing high fi video games, video and 3D content. One of the basic steps to fix api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll is missing error in F1 2016 is to just download and install the version of DirectX that is required by F1 2016.
Typically, DirectX 9 or 11 do just fine for most video games.Download DirectX9 here.
Often, just downloading and installing DirectX will solve your problem. However, if you are still facing the problem. Let's move on the next step, shall we?
Download & install api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll
Another way of fixing api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll is missing error in F1 2016 is to simply download api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll file as per your PC configuration and install it in Windows\System32.
To download file from our secure servers, go to the following page: fix api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll related errors