One of the major frustrations of PC gamers is the infamous "[certain.dll] file is missing" type of errors. Often when install A Way Out and try to play it, you will encounter this bink2w64.dll file missing error. In this post, we will learn how to diagnose bink2w64.dll related error in A Way Out. Once we have diagnosed bink2w64.dll error in A Way Out, we will look at various ways to fix it.
- Developer: Hazelight Studios
- Publisher: Electronic Arts
- Release Date: March 23, 2018
What You Need to Run A Way Out
Minimum A Way Out Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 7 64-bit, 8.1 64-bit or Windows 10 64-bit
- Processor: Intel core i3-2100T @ 2.5GHz/AMD FX 6100, or better
- RAM/Memory: 8 GB
- DirectX Version: 11 Compatible video card or equivalent
- Disk Space: 25 GB available space
- Display Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650Ti 2GB, AMD Radeon HD 7750 2GB
How to Fix bink2w64.dll is missing error in A Way Out
Download & install DirectX
DirectX is a bunch of APIs mixed together that handle multimedia related tasks such as playing high fi video games, video and 3D content. One of the basic steps to fix bink2w64.dll is missing error in A Way Out is to just download and install the version of DirectX that is required by A Way Out.
Typically, DirectX 9 or 11 do just fine for most video games.Download DirectX9 here.
Often, just downloading and installing DirectX will solve your problem. However, if you are still facing the problem. Let's move on the next step, shall we?
Download & install bink2w64.dll
Another way of fixing bink2w64.dll is missing error in A Way Out is to simply download bink2w64.dll file as per your PC configuration and install it in Windows\System32.
To download file from our secure servers, go to the following page: fix bink2w64.dll related errors