One of the major frustrations of PC gamers is the infamous "[certain.dll] file is missing" type of errors. Often when install New World and try to play it, you will encounter this bink2w64.dll file missing error. In this post, we will learn how to diagnose bink2w64.dll related error in New World. Once we have diagnosed bink2w64.dll error in New World, we will look at various ways to fix it.
- Developer: Amazon Game Studios, Double Helix Games
- Publisher: Amazon Game Studios, Amazon.com
- Release Date: August 31, 2021
What You Need to Run New World
Minimum New World Requirements
- Operating System: Windows® 10 64-bit
- Processor: Intel® Core™ i5-2400 / AMD CPU with 4 physical cores @ 3Ghz
- RAM/Memory: 8 GB RAM
- DirectX Version: Version 12
- Disk Space: 35 GB available space
- Display Card: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 670 2GB / AMD Radeon R9 280 or better
How to Fix bink2w64.dll is missing error in New World
Download & install DirectX
DirectX is a bunch of APIs mixed together that handle multimedia related tasks such as playing high fi video games, video and 3D content. One of the basic steps to fix bink2w64.dll is missing error in New World is to just download and install the version of DirectX that is required by New World.
Typically, DirectX 9 or 11 do just fine for most video games.Download DirectX9 here.
Often, just downloading and installing DirectX will solve your problem. However, if you are still facing the problem. Let's move on the next step, shall we?
Download & install bink2w64.dll
Another way of fixing bink2w64.dll is missing error in New World is to simply download bink2w64.dll file as per your PC configuration and install it in Windows\System32.
To download file from our secure servers, go to the following page: fix bink2w64.dll related errors