Fix d3dx9_39.dll related errors in New World
One of the major frustrations of PC gamers is the infamous “[certain.dll] file is missing” type of errors. Often when install New World and try to play it, you will encounter this d3dx9_39.dll file missing error. In this post, we will learn how to diagnose d3dx9_39.dll related error in New World. Once we have diagnosed d3dx9_39.dll error in New World, we will look at various ways to fix it.
- Developer: Amazon Game Studios, Double Helix Games
- Publisher: Amazon Game Studios, Amazon.com
- Release Date: August 31, 2021
What You Need to Run New World
Minimum New World Requirements
- Operating System: Windows® 10 64-bit
- Processor: Intel® Core™ i5-2400 / AMD CPU with 4 physical cores @ 3Ghz
- RAM/Memory: 8 GB RAM
- DirectX Version: Version 12
- Disk Space: 35 GB available space
- Display Card: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 670 2GB / AMD Radeon R9 280 or better
How to Fix d3dx9_39.dll is missing error in New World
Download & install DirectX
DirectX is a bunch of APIs mixed together that handle multimedia related tasks such as playing high fi video games, video and 3D content. One of the basic steps to fix d3dx9_39.dll is missing error in New World is to just download and install the version of DirectX that is required by New World.
Typically, DirectX 9 or 11 do just fine for most video games.
Download DirectX 9
Download DirectX 11
Often, just downloading and installing DirectX will solve your problem. However, if you are still facing the problem. Let’s move on the next step, shall we?
Download & install d3dx9_39.dll
Another way of fixing d3dx9_39.dll is missing error in New World is to simply download d3dx9_39.dll file as per your PC configuration and install it in Windows\System32.
To download file from our secure servers, go to the following page: fix d3dx9_39.dll related errors