One of the major frustrations of PC gamers is the infamous "[certain.dll] file is missing" type of errors. Often when install Prodeus and try to play it, you will encounter this d3dx9_39.dll file missing error. In this post, we will learn how to diagnose d3dx9_39.dll related error in Prodeus. Once we have diagnosed d3dx9_39.dll error in Prodeus, we will look at various ways to fix it.
- Developer: Bounding Box Software Inc.
- Publisher: Humble Bundle, Bounding Box Software Inc., Humble Games
- Release Date: Nov-10-2020
What You Need to Run Prodeus
Minimum Prodeus Requirements
- Operating System: Win 7 32
- Processor: Intel Core i5-4590T 2.0GHz / AMD FX-6300
- RAM/Memory: 2 GB RAM
- DirectX Version: DirectX 9 Compatible Graphics Card
- Disk Space: 4 GB Hard drive space
- Display Card: AMD Radeon HD 7870 or NVIDIA GeForce GTX 580
How to Fix d3dx9_39.dll is missing error in Prodeus
Download & install DirectX
DirectX is a bunch of APIs mixed together that handle multimedia related tasks such as playing high fi video games, video and 3D content. One of the basic steps to fix d3dx9_39.dll is missing error in Prodeus is to just download and install the version of DirectX that is required by Prodeus.
Typically, DirectX 9 or 11 do just fine for most video games.Download DirectX9 here.
Often, just downloading and installing DirectX will solve your problem. However, if you are still facing the problem. Let's move on the next step, shall we?
Download & install d3dx9_39.dll
Another way of fixing d3dx9_39.dll is missing error in Prodeus is to simply download d3dx9_39.dll file as per your PC configuration and install it in Windows\System32.
To download file from our secure servers, go to the following page: fix d3dx9_39.dll related errors