One of the major frustrations of PC gamers is the infamous "[certain.dll] file is missing" type of errors. Often when install NBA 2K20 and try to play it, you will encounter this msvcr100.dll file missing error. In this post, we will learn how to diagnose msvcr100.dll related error in NBA 2K20. Once we have diagnosed msvcr100.dll error in NBA 2K20, we will look at various ways to fix it.
- Developer: Visual Concepts
- Publisher: 2K Games, 2K Sports
- Release Date: August 21, 2019
What You Need to Run NBA 2K20
Minimum NBA 2K20 Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 7 64-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit or Windows 10 64-bit
- Processor: Intel® Core™ i3-530 @ 2.93 GHz / AMD FX-4100 @ 3.60 GHz or better
- RAM/Memory: 4 GB RAM
- DirectX Version: Version 11
- Disk Space: 80 GB available space
- Display Card: NVIDIA® GeForce® GT 450 1GB / AMD® Radeon™ HD 7770 1GB or better
How to Fix msvcr100.dll is missing error in NBA 2K20
Download & install DirectX
DirectX is a bunch of APIs mixed together that handle multimedia related tasks such as playing high fi video games, video and 3D content. One of the basic steps to fix msvcr100.dll is missing error in NBA 2K20 is to just download and install the version of DirectX that is required by NBA 2K20.
Typically, DirectX 9 or 11 do just fine for most video games.Download DirectX9 here.
Often, just downloading and installing DirectX will solve your problem. However, if you are still facing the problem. Let's move on the next step, shall we?
Download & install msvcr100.dll
Another way of fixing msvcr100.dll is missing error in NBA 2K20 is to simply download msvcr100.dll file as per your PC configuration and install it in Windows\System32.
To download file from our secure servers, go to the following page: fix msvcr100.dll related errors