One of the major frustrations of PC gamers is the infamous "[certain.dll] file is missing" type of errors. Often when install Ampersat and try to play it, you will encounter this msvcr100.dll file missing error. In this post, we will learn how to diagnose msvcr100.dll related error in Ampersat. Once we have diagnosed msvcr100.dll error in Ampersat, we will look at various ways to fix it.
- Developer: Electronicsgames LLC, Gaterooze, Ink
- Publisher: GrabTheGames, Electronicsgames LLC, Gaterooze, Ink
- Release Date: October 5, 2020
What You Need to Run Ampersat
Minimum Ampersat Requirements
- Operating System: Win 7 64
- Processor: Intel Core i5-2300 2.8GHz / AMD FX-6300
- RAM/Memory: 8 GB RAM
- DirectX Version: DirectX 10 Compatible Graphics Card
- Disk Space: 2 GB Hard drive space
- Display Card: AMD Radeon R7 260X or NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti
How to Fix msvcr100.dll is missing error in Ampersat
Download & install DirectX
DirectX is a bunch of APIs mixed together that handle multimedia related tasks such as playing high fi video games, video and 3D content. One of the basic steps to fix msvcr100.dll is missing error in Ampersat is to just download and install the version of DirectX that is required by Ampersat.
Typically, DirectX 9 or 11 do just fine for most video games.Download DirectX9 here.
Often, just downloading and installing DirectX will solve your problem. However, if you are still facing the problem. Let's move on the next step, shall we?
Download & install msvcr100.dll
Another way of fixing msvcr100.dll is missing error in Ampersat is to simply download msvcr100.dll file as per your PC configuration and install it in Windows\System32.
To download file from our secure servers, go to the following page: fix msvcr100.dll related errors