One of the major frustrations of PC gamers is the infamous "[certain.dll] file is missing" type of errors. Often when install Eco and try to play it, you will encounter this api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll file missing error. In this post, we will learn how to diagnose api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll related error in Eco. Once we have diagnosed api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll error in Eco, we will look at various ways to fix it.
- Developer: Strange Loop Games
- Publisher: Strange Loop Games
- Release Date: February 6, 2018
What You Need to Run Eco
Minimum Eco Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 10
- Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 1500X 3.5 GHz Quad-Core or Intel i5-6500 3.2 GHz Quad-Core or similar
- RAM/Memory: 8 GB RAM
- DirectX Version: Version 11
- Disk Space: 4 GB available space
- Display Card: AMD Radeon HD 7850 or NVIDIA GeForce GT 640 or Intel HD Graphics 540 or similar (2 GB memory recommended)
How to Fix api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll is missing error in Eco
Download & install DirectX
DirectX is a bunch of APIs mixed together that handle multimedia related tasks such as playing high fi video games, video and 3D content. One of the basic steps to fix api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll is missing error in Eco is to just download and install the version of DirectX that is required by Eco.
Typically, DirectX 9 or 11 do just fine for most video games.Download DirectX9 here.
Often, just downloading and installing DirectX will solve your problem. However, if you are still facing the problem. Let's move on the next step, shall we?
Download & install api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll
Another way of fixing api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll is missing error in Eco is to simply download api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll file as per your PC configuration and install it in Windows\System32.
To download file from our secure servers, go to the following page: fix api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll related errors