One of the major frustrations of PC gamers is the infamous "[certain.dll] file is missing" type of errors. Often when install FOR HONOR and try to play it, you will encounter this bink2w64.dll file missing error. In this post, we will learn how to diagnose bink2w64.dll related error in FOR HONOR. Once we have diagnosed bink2w64.dll error in FOR HONOR, we will look at various ways to fix it.
Intro to FOR HONOR
Carve a path of destruction through an intense, believable battlefield in For Honor.
- Developer: Ubisoft Montreal, Ubisoft Quebec, Ubisoft Toronto, Blue Byte
- Publisher: Ubisoft
- Release Date: 14 Feb, 2017
What You Need to Run FOR HONOR
Minimum FOR HONOR Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 (64-bit versions only)
- Processor: Intel Core i3-550 | AMD Phenom II X4 955 or equivalent
- RAM/Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Disk Space: 40 GB available space
- Display Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX660/GTX750ti/GTX950/GTX1050 with 2 GB VRAM or more | AMD Radeon HD6970/HD7870/R9 270/R9 370/RX460 with 2 GB VRAM or more
How to Fix bink2w64.dll is missing error in FOR HONOR
Download & install DirectX
DirectX is a bunch of APIs mixed together that handle multimedia related tasks such as playing high fi video games, video and 3D content. One of the basic steps to fix bink2w64.dll is missing error in FOR HONOR is to just download and install the version of DirectX that is required by FOR HONOR.
Typically, DirectX 9 or 11 do just fine for most video games.Download DirectX9 here.
Often, just downloading and installing DirectX will solve your problem. However, if you are still facing the problem. Let's move on the next step, shall we?
Download & install bink2w64.dll
Another way of fixing bink2w64.dll is missing error in FOR HONOR is to simply download bink2w64.dll file as per your PC configuration and install it in Windows\System32.
To download file from our secure servers, go to the following page: fix bink2w64.dll related errors