One of the major frustrations of PC gamers is the infamous "[certain.dll] file is missing" type of errors. Often when install Microsoft Flight Simulator and try to play it, you will encounter this d3dx9_43.dll file missing error. In this post, we will learn how to diagnose d3dx9_43.dll related error in Microsoft Flight Simulator. Once we have diagnosed d3dx9_43.dll error in Microsoft Flight Simulator, we will look at various ways to fix it.
- Developer: Microsoft Corporation, Xbox Game Studios,
- Publisher: Microsoft Corporation, Xbox Game Studios, Ubisoft, subLOGIC, ak tronic Software & Services GmbH, Xplosiv
- Release Date: December 18, 2014
What You Need to Run Microsoft Flight Simulator
Minimum Microsoft Flight Simulator Requirements
- Operating System: Win 7 64
- Processor: Intel Core i5-4460 3.2GHz / AMD Ryzen R3 1200
- RAM/Memory: 8 GB RAM
- DirectX Version: DirectX 11 Compatible Graphics Card
- Disk Space: 150 GB Hard drive space
- Display Card: AMD Radeon RX 570 4GB or NVIDIA GeForce GTX 770
How to Fix d3dx9_43.dll is missing error in Microsoft Flight Simulator
Download & install DirectX
DirectX is a bunch of APIs mixed together that handle multimedia related tasks such as playing high fi video games, video and 3D content. One of the basic steps to fix d3dx9_43.dll is missing error in Microsoft Flight Simulator is to just download and install the version of DirectX that is required by Microsoft Flight Simulator.
Typically, DirectX 9 or 11 do just fine for most video games.Download DirectX9 here.
Often, just downloading and installing DirectX will solve your problem. However, if you are still facing the problem. Let's move on the next step, shall we?
Download & install d3dx9_43.dll
Another way of fixing d3dx9_43.dll is missing error in Microsoft Flight Simulator is to simply download d3dx9_43.dll file as per your PC configuration and install it in Windows\System32.
To download file from our secure servers, go to the following page: fix d3dx9_43.dll related errors