One of the major frustrations of PC gamers is the infamous "[certain.dll] file is missing" type of errors. Often when install BOMJMAN and try to play it, you will encounter this msvcp140.dll file missing error. In this post, we will learn how to diagnose msvcp140.dll related error in BOMJMAN. Once we have diagnosed msvcp140.dll error in BOMJMAN, we will look at various ways to fix it.
- Developer: Unique Media, Unique Media LLC
- Publisher: Unique Media, Unique Media LLC
- Release Date: Dec-15-2020
What You Need to Run BOMJMAN
Minimum BOMJMAN Requirements
- Operating System: Win 10 64
- Processor: Intel Core i5-3470 3.2GHz / AMD APU A8-7600 Quad-Core
- RAM/Memory: 8 GB RAM
- DirectX Version: DirectX 11 Compatible Graphics Card
- Disk Space: 13 GB Hard drive space
- Display Card: AMD Radeon R9 270X or NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660
How to Fix msvcp140.dll is missing error in BOMJMAN
Download & install DirectX
DirectX is a bunch of APIs mixed together that handle multimedia related tasks such as playing high fi video games, video and 3D content. One of the basic steps to fix msvcp140.dll is missing error in BOMJMAN is to just download and install the version of DirectX that is required by BOMJMAN.
Typically, DirectX 9 or 11 do just fine for most video games.Download DirectX9 here.
Often, just downloading and installing DirectX will solve your problem. However, if you are still facing the problem. Let's move on the next step, shall we?
Download & install msvcp140.dll
Another way of fixing msvcp140.dll is missing error in BOMJMAN is to simply download msvcp140.dll file as per your PC configuration and install it in Windows\System32.
To download file from our secure servers, go to the following page: fix msvcp140.dll related errors