One of the major frustrations of PC gamers is the infamous "[certain.dll] file is missing" type of errors. Often when install F1 2015 and try to play it, you will encounter this steam_api.dll file missing error. In this post, we will learn how to diagnose steam_api.dll related error in F1 2015. Once we have diagnosed steam_api.dll error in F1 2015, we will look at various ways to fix it.
Intro to F1 2015
Race like a champion in F1â„¢ 2015 A stunning new game engine and all-new â€˜broadcast presentationâ€™ puts you in the heart of the action.
- Developer: Codemasters
- Publisher: Feral Interactive (Linux)
- Release Date: 9 Jul, 2015
What You Need to Run F1 2015
Minimum F1 2015 Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 7 64 bit or Windows 8 64 bit
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad @ 3.0GHz or AMD Phenom II X4 @ 3.2GHz
- RAM/Memory: 4 GB RAM
- DirectX Version: Sound Card: DirectX Compatible soundcard
- Disk Space: 20 GB available space
- Display Card: Additional Notes: Supported Graphics Cards: DirectX 11 Graphics Card Required Intel: 4th Gen Iris or Higher, Intel Iris Pro Series AMD: HD5770 or Higher, HD6770 or Higher, HD7750 or Higher, R7 250 or Higher, R9 Series Nvidia: GTS450 or Higher, GT545 or Higher, GT640 or Higher, GT740 or Higher, GTX900 Series
How to Fix steam_api.dll is missing error in F1 2015
Download & install DirectX
DirectX is a bunch of APIs mixed together that handle multimedia related tasks such as playing high fi video games, video and 3D content. One of the basic steps to fix steam_api.dll is missing error in F1 2015 is to just download and install the version of DirectX that is required by F1 2015.
Typically, DirectX 9 or 11 do just fine for most video games.Download DirectX9 here.
Often, just downloading and installing DirectX will solve your problem. However, if you are still facing the problem. Let's move on the next step, shall we?
Download & install steam_api.dll
Another way of fixing steam_api.dll is missing error in F1 2015 is to simply download steam_api.dll file as per your PC configuration and install it in Windows\System32.
To download file from our secure servers, go to the following page: fix steam_api.dll related errors