One of the major frustrations of PC gamers is the infamous "[certain.dll] file is missing" type of errors. Often when install Jump Force and try to play it, you will encounter this xlive.dll file missing error. In this post, we will learn how to diagnose xlive.dll related error in Jump Force. Once we have diagnosed xlive.dll error in Jump Force, we will look at various ways to fix it.
- Developer: SPIKE CHUNSOFT
- Publisher: BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment
- Release Date: February 15, 2019
What You Need to Run Jump Force
Minimum Jump Force Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/10 (64-bit OS required)
- Processor: Intel Core i5-2300, 2.80 GHz / AMD A10-7850K, 3.70 GHz
- RAM/Memory: 4 GB RAM
- DirectX Version: Version 11
- Disk Space: 17 GB available space
- Display Card: GeForce GTX 660 Ti, 3 GB / Radeon HD 7950, 3 GB
How to Fix xlive.dll is missing error in Jump Force
Download & install DirectX
DirectX is a bunch of APIs mixed together that handle multimedia related tasks such as playing high fi video games, video and 3D content. One of the basic steps to fix xlive.dll is missing error in Jump Force is to just download and install the version of DirectX that is required by Jump Force.
Typically, DirectX 9 or 11 do just fine for most video games.Download DirectX9 here.
Often, just downloading and installing DirectX will solve your problem. However, if you are still facing the problem. Let's move on the next step, shall we?
Download & install xlive.dll
Another way of fixing xlive.dll is missing error in Jump Force is to simply download xlive.dll file as per your PC configuration and install it in Windows\System32.
To download file from our secure servers, go to the following page: fix xlive.dll related errors