One of the major frustrations of PC gamers is the infamous "[certain.dll] file is missing" type of errors. Often when install Minecraft Dungeons and try to play it, you will encounter this xlive.dll file missing error. In this post, we will learn how to diagnose xlive.dll related error in Minecraft Dungeons. Once we have diagnosed xlive.dll error in Minecraft Dungeons, we will look at various ways to fix it.
- Developer: Mojang Studios, Double Eleven
- Publisher: Xbox Game Studios
- Release Date: May 26, 2020
What You Need to Run Minecraft Dungeons
Minimum Minecraft Dungeons Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 10, 8 or 7 (64-bit with the latest updates; some functionality not supported on Windows 7 and 8)
- Processor: Core i5 2.8GHz or equivalent
- RAM/Memory: 8GB RAM
- DirectX Version: DirectX 11
- Disk Space: 6GB
- Display Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 or AMD Radeon HD 7870 or equivalent DX11 GPU
How to Fix xlive.dll is missing error in Minecraft Dungeons
Download & install DirectX
DirectX is a bunch of APIs mixed together that handle multimedia related tasks such as playing high fi video games, video and 3D content. One of the basic steps to fix xlive.dll is missing error in Minecraft Dungeons is to just download and install the version of DirectX that is required by Minecraft Dungeons.
Typically, DirectX 9 or 11 do just fine for most video games.Download DirectX9 here.
Often, just downloading and installing DirectX will solve your problem. However, if you are still facing the problem. Let's move on the next step, shall we?
Download & install xlive.dll
Another way of fixing xlive.dll is missing error in Minecraft Dungeons is to simply download xlive.dll file as per your PC configuration and install it in Windows\System32.
To download file from our secure servers, go to the following page: fix xlive.dll related errors