One of the major frustrations of PC gamers is the infamous "[certain.dll] file is missing" type of errors. Often when install RIDE 3 and try to play it, you will encounter this xlive.dll file missing error. In this post, we will learn how to diagnose xlive.dll related error in RIDE 3. Once we have diagnosed xlive.dll error in RIDE 3, we will look at various ways to fix it.
- Developer: Milestone S.r.l.
- Publisher: Milestone S.r.l.
- Release Date: March 27, 2015
What You Need to Run RIDE 3
Minimum RIDE 3 Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 7 64-Bit or later
- Processor: Intel Core i5-2500, AMD FX-8100 or equivalent
- RAM/Memory: 8 GB RAM
- DirectX Version: Version 11
- Disk Space: 23 GB available space
- Display Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 with 2 GB VRAM or more / AMD Radeon HD 7950 with 2 GB VRAM or more
How to Fix xlive.dll is missing error in RIDE 3
Download & install DirectX
DirectX is a bunch of APIs mixed together that handle multimedia related tasks such as playing high fi video games, video and 3D content. One of the basic steps to fix xlive.dll is missing error in RIDE 3 is to just download and install the version of DirectX that is required by RIDE 3.
Typically, DirectX 9 or 11 do just fine for most video games.Download DirectX9 here.
Often, just downloading and installing DirectX will solve your problem. However, if you are still facing the problem. Let's move on the next step, shall we?
Download & install xlive.dll
Another way of fixing xlive.dll is missing error in RIDE 3 is to simply download xlive.dll file as per your PC configuration and install it in Windows\System32.
To download file from our secure servers, go to the following page: fix xlive.dll related errors