One of the major frustrations of PC gamers is the infamous "[certain.dll] file is missing" type of errors. Often when install Days Gone and try to play it, you will encounter this concrt140.dll file missing error. In this post, we will learn how to diagnose concrt140.dll related error in Days Gone. Once we have diagnosed concrt140.dll error in Days Gone, we will look at various ways to fix it.
- Developer: SIE Bend Studio
- Publisher: Sony Interactive Entertainment
- Release Date: April 26, 2019
What You Need to Run Days Gone
Minimum Days Gone Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 8.1 64 Bit, Windows 8 64 Bit, Windows 7 64 Bit Service Pack 1, Windows Vista 64 Bit
- Processor: Intel `Core 2 Quad CPU Q6600 2.40GHz (4 CPUs), AMD `Phenom 9850 Quad-Core Processor (4 CPUs) 2.5GHz
- RAM/Memory: 4 GB
- DirectX Version: DirectX 10
- Disk Space: 65 GB
- Display Card: NVIDIA `GeForce 9800 GT, AMD `Radeon HD 4870
How to Fix concrt140.dll is missing error in Days Gone
Download & install DirectX
DirectX is a bunch of APIs mixed together that handle multimedia related tasks such as playing high fi video games, video and 3D content. One of the basic steps to fix concrt140.dll is missing error in Days Gone is to just download and install the version of DirectX that is required by Days Gone.
Typically, DirectX 9 or 11 do just fine for most video games.Download DirectX9 here.
Often, just downloading and installing DirectX will solve your problem. However, if you are still facing the problem. Let's move on the next step, shall we?
Download & install concrt140.dll
Another way of fixing concrt140.dll is missing error in Days Gone is to simply download concrt140.dll file as per your PC configuration and install it in Windows\System32.
To download file from our secure servers, go to the following page: fix concrt140.dll related errors