[SOLVED] Fixing LET IT DIE’s concrt140.dll is missing error
One of the major frustrations of PC gamers is the infamous “[certain.dll] file is missing” type of errors. Often when install LET IT DIE and try to play it, you will encounter this concrt140.dll file missing error. In this post, we will learn how to diagnose concrt140.dll related error in LET IT DIE. Once we have diagnosed concrt140.dll error in LET IT DIE, we will look at various ways to fix it.
- Developer: Grasshopper Manufacture, SUPERTRICK GAMES,Inc.
- Publisher: GungHo Online, GungHo Online Entertainment America, Inc.
- Release Date: December 3, 2016
Watch the Video
What You Need to Run LET IT DIE
Minimum LET IT DIE Requirements
- Operating System: Windows® 7 64-bit /Windows® 8.1 64-bit /Windows® 10 64-bit
- Processor: Intel® Core™ i7 4700 or higher
- RAM/Memory: 8 GB RAM
- DirectX Version: Version 9.0
- Disk Space: 40 GB available space
- Display Card: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 680 or higher
How to Fix concrt140.dll is missing error in LET IT DIE
Download & install DirectX
DirectX is a bunch of APIs mixed together that handle multimedia related tasks such as playing high fi video games, video and 3D content. One of the basic steps to fix concrt140.dll is missing error in LET IT DIE is to just download and install the version of DirectX that is required by LET IT DIE.
Typically, DirectX 9 or 11 do just fine for most video games.
Download DirectX 9
Download DirectX 11
Often, just downloading and installing DirectX will solve your problem. However, if you are still facing the problem. Let’s move on the next step, shall we?
Download & install concrt140.dll
Another way of fixing concrt140.dll is missing error in LET IT DIE is to simply download concrt140.dll file as per your PC configuration and install it in Windows\System32.
To download file from our secure servers, go to the following page: fix concrt140.dll related errors