One of the major frustrations of PC gamers is the infamous "[certain.dll] file is missing" type of errors. Often when install Mortal Kombat 11 and try to play it, you will encounter this concrt140.dll file missing error. In this post, we will learn how to diagnose concrt140.dll related error in Mortal Kombat 11. Once we have diagnosed concrt140.dll error in Mortal Kombat 11, we will look at various ways to fix it.
- Developer: NetherRealm Studios, QLOC, Shiver
- Publisher: Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment
- Release Date: April 23, 2019
What You Need to Run Mortal Kombat 11
Minimum Mortal Kombat 11 Requirements
- Operating System: 64-bit Windows 7 / Windows 10
- Processor: Intel Core i5-750, 2.66 GHz / AMD Phenom II X4 965, 3.4 GHz or AMD Ryzen 3 1200, 3.1 GHz
- RAM/Memory: 8 GB RAM
- DirectX Version: Version 11
- Display Card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 670 or Nvidai GeForce GTX 1050 / AMD Radeon HD 7950 or AMD Radeon R9 270
How to Fix concrt140.dll is missing error in Mortal Kombat 11
Download & install DirectX
DirectX is a bunch of APIs mixed together that handle multimedia related tasks such as playing high fi video games, video and 3D content. One of the basic steps to fix concrt140.dll is missing error in Mortal Kombat 11 is to just download and install the version of DirectX that is required by Mortal Kombat 11.
Typically, DirectX 9 or 11 do just fine for most video games.Download DirectX9 here.
Often, just downloading and installing DirectX will solve your problem. However, if you are still facing the problem. Let's move on the next step, shall we?
Download & install concrt140.dll
Another way of fixing concrt140.dll is missing error in Mortal Kombat 11 is to simply download concrt140.dll file as per your PC configuration and install it in Windows\System32.
To download file from our secure servers, go to the following page: fix concrt140.dll related errors