One of the major frustrations of PC gamers is the infamous "[certain.dll] file is missing" type of errors. Often when install Destroy All Humans! and try to play it, you will encounter this d3dcompiler_43.dll file missing error. In this post, we will learn how to diagnose d3dcompiler_43.dll related error in Destroy All Humans!. Once we have diagnosed d3dcompiler_43.dll error in Destroy All Humans!, we will look at various ways to fix it.
- Developer: Black Forest Games, Black Forest Games GmbH
- Publisher: THQ Nordic
- Release Date: July 26, 2020 8:00 PM GMT+5
Watch the Video
What You Need to Run Destroy All Humans!
Minimum Destroy All Humans! Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 10 (64 bit)
- Processor: AMD / Intel CPU running at 3.0 GHz or higher: AMD Kaveri A10-7850K or Intel Pentium DualCore G3220 or newer is recommended / Ryzen 5 2400G (for systems using an integrated GPU)
- RAM/Memory: 8 GB RAM
- DirectX Version: Version 11
- Disk Space: 19 GB available space
- Display Card: AMD/NVIDIA dedicated graphics card, with at least 4GB of dedicated VRAM and with at least DirectX 11.0 and Shader Model 5.1 support
How to Fix d3dcompiler_43.dll is missing error in Destroy All Humans!
Download & install DirectX
DirectX is a bunch of APIs mixed together that handle multimedia related tasks such as playing high fi video games, video and 3D content. One of the basic steps to fix d3dcompiler_43.dll is missing error in Destroy All Humans! is to just download and install the version of DirectX that is required by Destroy All Humans!.
Typically, DirectX 9 or 11 do just fine for most video games.Download DirectX9 here.
Often, just downloading and installing DirectX will solve your problem. However, if you are still facing the problem. Let's move on the next step, shall we?
Download & install d3dcompiler_43.dll
Another way of fixing d3dcompiler_43.dll is missing error in Destroy All Humans! is to simply download d3dcompiler_43.dll file as per your PC configuration and install it in Windows\System32.
To download file from our secure servers, go to the following page: fix d3dcompiler_43.dll related errors