One of the major frustrations of PC gamers is the infamous "[certain.dll] file is missing" type of errors. Often when install The Division 2 and try to play it, you will encounter this xinput1_3.dll file missing error. In this post, we will learn how to diagnose xinput1_3.dll related error in The Division 2. Once we have diagnosed xinput1_3.dll error in The Division 2, we will look at various ways to fix it.
- Developer: Massive Entertainment, Ubisoft Reflections, Red Storm Entertainment, Ubisoft Romania, Ubisoft Annecy, Ubisoft Shanghai, Ubisoft Sofia, Ubisoft Leamington
- Publisher: Ubisoft
- Relase Date: March 15, 2019
What You Need to Run The Division 2
Minimum The Division 2 Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 7 or higher
- Processor: AMD FX-6350 or Intel Core I5-2500K
- RAM/Memory: 8 GB
- DirectX Version: DirectX 11 or higher
- Display Card: AMD Radeon R9 270 or Nvidia Geforce GTX 670
How to Fix xinput1_3.dll is missing error in The Division 2
Download & install DirectX
DirectX is a bunch of APIs mixed together that handle multimedia related tasks such as playing high fi video games, video and 3D content. One of the basic steps to fix xinput1_3.dll is missing error in The Division 2 is to just download and install the version of DirectX that is required by The Division 2.
Typically, DirectX 9 or 11 do just fine for most video games.Download DirectX9 here.
Often, just downloading and installing DirectX will solve your problem. However, if you are still facing the problem. Let's move on the next step, shall we?
Download & install xinput1_3.dll
Another way of fixing xinput1_3.dll is missing error in The Division 2 is to simply download xinput1_3.dll file as per your PC configuration and install it in Windows\System32.
To download file from our secure servers, go to the following page: fix xinput1_3.dll related errors