One of the major frustrations of PC gamers is the infamous "[certain.dll] file is missing" type of errors. Often when install Battlefield V and try to play it, you will encounter this vcomp140.dll file missing error. In this post, we will learn how to diagnose vcomp140.dll related error in Battlefield V. Once we have diagnosed vcomp140.dll error in Battlefield V, we will look at various ways to fix it.
- Developer: EA DICE, Criterion Software
- Publisher: Electronic Arts
- Release Date: November 9, 2018
What You Need to Run Battlefield V
Minimum Battlefield V Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 7 64-bit
- Processor: Intel Core i5-6600K 3.5GHz or AMD FX-8350 4.0 GHz
- RAM/Memory: 8 GB System Memory
- DirectX Version: DirectX 11
- Disk Space: 50GB Available Hard Drive Space
- Display Card: GeForce GTX 660 or Radeon HD 7850 2GB
How to Fix vcomp140.dll is missing error in Battlefield V
Download & install DirectX
DirectX is a bunch of APIs mixed together that handle multimedia related tasks such as playing high fi video games, video and 3D content. One of the basic steps to fix vcomp140.dll is missing error in Battlefield V is to just download and install the version of DirectX that is required by Battlefield V.
Typically, DirectX 9 or 11 do just fine for most video games.Download DirectX9 here.
Often, just downloading and installing DirectX will solve your problem. However, if you are still facing the problem. Let's move on the next step, shall we?
Download & install vcomp140.dll
Another way of fixing vcomp140.dll is missing error in Battlefield V is to simply download vcomp140.dll file as per your PC configuration and install it in Windows\System32.
To download file from our secure servers, go to the following page: fix vcomp140.dll related errors