One of the major frustrations of PC gamers is the infamous "[certain.dll] file is missing" type of errors. Often when install FIFA 19 and try to play it, you will encounter this vcomp140.dll file missing error. In this post, we will learn how to diagnose vcomp140.dll related error in FIFA 19. Once we have diagnosed vcomp140.dll error in FIFA 19, we will look at various ways to fix it.
- Developer: Electronic Arts, EA Vancouver, EA Romania
- Publisher: Electronic Arts, EA Sports
- Release Date: September 28, 2018
What You Need to Run FIFA 19
Minimum FIFA 19 Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 7/8.1/10 - 64-bit
- Processor: Intel Core i3-2100 @ 3.1GHz or AMD Phenom II X4 965 @ 3.4 GHz
- RAM/Memory: 8 GB
- DirectX Version: DirectX 11 compatible
- Disk Space: At least 50 GB of free space
- Display Card: Nvidia GTX 460 1GB or AMD Radeon R7 260
How to Fix vcomp140.dll is missing error in FIFA 19
Download & install DirectX
DirectX is a bunch of APIs mixed together that handle multimedia related tasks such as playing high fi video games, video and 3D content. One of the basic steps to fix vcomp140.dll is missing error in FIFA 19 is to just download and install the version of DirectX that is required by FIFA 19.
Typically, DirectX 9 or 11 do just fine for most video games.Download DirectX9 here.
Often, just downloading and installing DirectX will solve your problem. However, if you are still facing the problem. Let's move on the next step, shall we?
Download & install vcomp140.dll
Another way of fixing vcomp140.dll is missing error in FIFA 19 is to simply download vcomp140.dll file as per your PC configuration and install it in Windows\System32.
To download file from our secure servers, go to the following page: fix vcomp140.dll related errors