One of the major frustrations of PC gamers is the infamous "[certain.dll] file is missing" type of errors. Often when install Just Cause 4 and try to play it, you will encounter this vcomp140.dll file missing error. In this post, we will learn how to diagnose vcomp140.dll related error in Just Cause 4. Once we have diagnosed vcomp140.dll error in Just Cause 4, we will look at various ways to fix it.
- Developer: Avalanche Studios
- Publisher: Square Enix Co., Ltd
- Release Date: December 4, 2018
What You Need to Run Just Cause 4
Minimum Just Cause 4 Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 7 SP1 with Platform Update for Windows 7 (64-bit versions only)
- Processor: Intel Core i5-2400 @ 3.1 GHz | AMD FX-6300 @ 3.5 GHz or better
- RAM/Memory: 8 GB RAM
- DirectX Version: Version 11
- Disk Space: 59 GB available space
- Display Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 (2GB VRAM or better) | AMD R9 270 (2GB VRAM or better)
How to Fix vcomp140.dll is missing error in Just Cause 4
Download & install DirectX
DirectX is a bunch of APIs mixed together that handle multimedia related tasks such as playing high fi video games, video and 3D content. One of the basic steps to fix vcomp140.dll is missing error in Just Cause 4 is to just download and install the version of DirectX that is required by Just Cause 4.
Typically, DirectX 9 or 11 do just fine for most video games.Download DirectX9 here.
Often, just downloading and installing DirectX will solve your problem. However, if you are still facing the problem. Let's move on the next step, shall we?
Download & install vcomp140.dll
Another way of fixing vcomp140.dll is missing error in Just Cause 4 is to simply download vcomp140.dll file as per your PC configuration and install it in Windows\System32.
To download file from our secure servers, go to the following page: fix vcomp140.dll related errors